The Perfect Body “Hollywood” Carbon Peel
One of the most in demand, non invasive cosmetic treatments, the carbon laser peel is one of those celebrity secrets that have been enjoyed for years. Carbon laser peels are known to be an exceptional treatment for removing fine lines and wrinkles, tightening dilated pores, treating and reducing acne, scars and post acne discoloration/hyperpigmentation. This treatment is also an effective collagen growth stimulator as well as a good treatment to clear pores and help reduce black and white heads. Improves texture and tone. This specific laser treatment can refresh and improve the look of the skin and is best for people with oily skin, enlarged pores, and acne. Clinical trials show that carbon laser facials can eliminate up to 90% of inflammatory acne lesions after six treatments.
People who have minor wrinkling and photoaging may also benefit from this treatment. Laser carbon peels are painless, and require no recovery time.
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER YOUR TREATMENT:
You could experience some
mild redness after the
treatment, but you will also see results in your glowing, radiant skin and reduced acne and pore size immediately following your first treatment. This treatment has the power of multiple chemical peels, in a safe, non-invasive
WHEN WILL I SEE RESULTS:
Results are generally seen after 1-2 weeks. The skin will feel smoother and more even and brighter. Certain skincare may be recommended to give you the best results following your treatment. It is vital that you use sun protection to prevent damage to the new skin after your Carbon Peel.
PRE/POST CARBON LASER PEEL
• For the five days prior to your procedure avoid using on your face Retinoids, such as Retin-A, Vitamin C, Glycolic acids, and any type of strong cream that could interfere with your treatment.
• Avoid getting skin treatments at least two weeks prior to your session; these includes microdermabrasion and any type of professional or home exfoliation,
Botox, Fillers, etc.
• If you are taking antibiotics, make sure you have taken your last dose at least 7 days prior to your laser treatment.
• Wear sun protection, preferably an spf 50
• Refrain from smoking. Smokers need to be extra careful when considering laser treatments because it can affect their bodies' ability to heal and achieve optimal results. Nicotine has been known to narrow the blood vessels in the skin, which prevents nutrients from reaching the outer layer of the skin.
Carbon Laser Aftercare:
• Avoid any products that contain alpha hydroxy acids, retinol, and glycolic acid for at least two weeks because these can irritate your skin.
• Avoid exfoliating for at least two weeks post procedure.
• Avoid heavy exercising